VORON Trident 3D Printer Build Plate
- Aluminum Plate - Cast Tool & Jig - 5/16" (8mm) thick.
- Stress relieved. ATP5 alloy.
- Plate is drilled and counterbored for M3 socket head cap screws (see drawing).
- Includes M3 tapped holes on the bottom side that can be used for thermal fuse attachment and grounding.
- Compatible with VORON Trident 3d printer.
- Plates are sized in inches, so they are a few millimeters bigger than a print size.
- Surface is machined by supplier. Flatness tolerance is 0.381mm. Gauge tolerance is ±0.127mm.
- Cut tolerance: -0'' to +0.125''
|Print size||Plate size|
1. This is an aluminum build plate only, no heater or any electronics is included.
2. Markings on the protective film may differ from pictures in the listing due to supplier variance.
3. The actual size might be a few millimeters bigger than nominal.
4. Plates are not guaranteed from light scratching or bumped corners by our supplier. We carefully inspect all the plates, and if there are any imperfections, we try to orient the plate to keep the top surface clean.