- Based on STM32F072
- Type-C USB socket
- Supports CAN2.0A and B, baud rates up to 1M
- Compatible with CANable
- Support with CAnable / CandleLight / Klipper firmware
- 3-pin screw terminal: CANH, CANL, GND
- Jumper to enter bootloader for firmware updates
- Onboard 120R termination default or Jumper to enable/disable termination
- Version: 1.0
About the Products
UCAN is a small low-cost open source USB to CAN adapter, compatible with CANable hardware. The UCAN enumerates as a virtual serial port on the computer and acts as a serial-line for the CAN bus interface.
With the alternative Candlelight firmware, UCAN is enumerated as the native CAN interface on Linux.
The UCAN adapter is compatible with ARM-based embedded platforms such as Raspberry Pi, Raspberry Pi Zero, ODROID, BeagleBone, etc. At the same time, it can also be used as USB to CAN application on Klipper.