3d printer build plate for VORON 2.4
- Plate is drilled and counterbored for M3 socket head cap screws (see drawing).
- Includes M3 tapped holes on the bottom side that can be used for thermal fuse attachment and grounding.
- The plate is ATP5
- Precisely drilled on drill press using counterbore bit.
- Compatible with VORON 2.1, 2.2 and 2.4 versions.
- Plates are sized in inches, so they are a few millimeters bigger than a print size.
- Thickness is 5/16".
- Surface is machined by supplier. Flatness tolerance is 0.381mm. Gauge tolerance is ±0.127mm.
- Cut tolerance: -0'' to +0.125''
|Print size||Plate size|
1. This is an aluminum build plate only, no heater or any electronics is included.
2. Markings on the protective film may differ from pictures in the listing due to supplier variance.
3. The actual size might be a few millimeters bigger than nominal.
4. Plates are not guaranteed from light scratching or bumped corners by our supplier. We carefully inspect all the plates, and if there are any imperfections, we try to orient the plate to keep the top surface clean.