Skip to content
BigTreeTech SKR Pico Board v1.0
- 33MHz 32-bit processor, the RP2040 ARM Cortex, which should provide enough power to handle high-speed operations
- Beefy heat sink to provide cooling during heavy computations
- Power output for an accompanying Raspberry Pi unit is often used to handle the front panel interface on 3D printers
- Physical dimensions and form match the Raspberry Pi, meaning you can stack them together to save space or use an identical housing
- TMC2209 silent 3D printer drivers for totally quiet 3D printer operation
- Cable terminators are on the side, enabling vertical installation
- USB-C interface for fast, modern connections
- Five motor interfaces, including two for dual Z-axis configurations
- Sensorless homing capability
- Included filament-out detection circuit
- Connections for a proximity sensor and the popular BL-Touch sensor
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.